There are three main things to look for in our new SSI:
1. We are re-introducing USD transfers using a new channel. You can find the details on the third page.
2. GlobalNet Int: Clients who have been receiving funds through SEPA to your account using GlobalNet Int details – can no longer do it. All the transfers will be rejected and refunded back to their account.
3. Nurol Investment Bank Inc: Clients who have been receiving EUR funds through SWIFT channel Nurol Investment Bank – details have been updated.
What do I need to do?
There are a couple of steps that you need to take regarding the above mentioned items:
1. If you want to receive USD currency, let us know! We will prepare so that the funds would be credited smoother.
2. You should advise your sending parties to use one of the other SEPA EUR channels: Pervesk, Verifo or Financial House. If you need some additional clarity on how to use them, contact our back-office team.
3. Please use the updated details, where your account number is included. It is very important to note, that information in “Field 70:” needs to be exactly how it is provided in the SSI.